You will walk through a world of experience that will surprise all your senses. You make acquaintance with
- the Hebrew script
- the world of the prophets
- the journey of the prophet Jonah in an adventurous ship especially designed for children, big fish and the scary “skyline” of Nineveh
- the world of Judaism at the time of Jesus and Paul
- the emergence of Christianity in the Roman Empire of antiquity
- the penetrating criticism of the prophetesses and prophets
- the stunning humanity of the itinerant preacher Jesus of Nazareth.
- The arduous missionary work of Paul and other disciples of Jesus
In a further expansion step, you will also learn what the Bible and the Koran have in common and what separates them.
For all ages
For children from 3 years, teenagers and adults. For those who are religious, interested in a foreign culture or artistic. For people who want to deepen their faith
Audio guide for children, teenagers and adults: also on the net via smartphone at: here and here
Tours & Bible World Shop